Saturday, February 6, 2010

CVS Fun!! :))



OK...I was sooo glad when CVS finally got the Doves Mens Care in on Thurs. :)) I started with no EB's.

~ First Transaction ~
2 Dove Mens Care @ 5.49

Used 2 1.50 Q
Total OOP 8.75
Got back 10.98 :))

~ Second Transaction ~
1 Powerbar Rasberry gels 1.50
1 Biolux Shampoo B1G1
1 Biolux Conditioner B1G1

Used 1.00 Q for Powerbar gels
used 10.98 EB's
Total OOP .32
Got Back 1.50 EB on Power Bar gels
MIR ~ 9.99 gift card for Biolux ~ Yay!

~ Third Transaction ~
2 Powerbar Gels 1.50 each

Used
2 1/1 MQ
Used 1.00 EB (adjusted from 1.50)
Total OOP .21
Got back yet another 1.50 EB from Powergels Yay!!

Total OOP for everything in picture 9.28
I will get back 9.99 MIR from Biolux ....The way I see it CVS paid me .71 plus 1.50 EB to come shopping today and gave me Free items...I just had to do a little work :))) but as You know its Soooo much Fun to save Money !!! Thanks For peeking in on my Savings!!! Looking Forward to another Great week :))) Have a Blessed one !

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Sorry about the button on my blog for the Knox product, someone emailed me to say that if publix saw my giveaway I could possibly get in trouble. I don't know how, but I was chicken so I took it down, and I guess I forgot the button! Seeing you are the only one who contacted me about it, would you like me to send you some of the coupons? Just E-mail me at WhoDoesntLoveCoupons(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope it was helpful :)

    ReplyDelete