Friday, March 5, 2010

Wacky @ Walgreens :)))




Ok First of all I DID NOT clear any shelves :)) I got the 20 Purex from 3 different Walgreens :)) They were all FREE only paid tax :))) Used the B1G1 coupons :))

For the Motrin $2.99 which I actually bought Two boxes but gave my Mom one on the way home :) ~ They were FREE...Used Store Q $1.50/1 times 2 and MQ $3/2 YAY!!!

2 Tylenol Cold $4.99 Used $3.00/2 MQ

Total OOP for everything Pictured was about 9 bucks and I got back $5.00 RR...Oh its a good Day to do Laundry!! :)))

3 comments:

  1. Yey, for nothing paying for laundry detergent!! Don't ya just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I had a pretty decent score myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I got Eight others I didnt include in the Picture... These were from coupons I ordered from "My Coupon Hunter" :))

    ReplyDelete