Friday, March 5, 2010

So Blessed :)



Yay!! Storage space!! Ive been Couponing since November 2009 and things were starting to Overflow in the house pantry... So Thanks to Neighbors who moved and had no need for this Wonderful metal cabinet...I moved it on over to my Garage!! :) I am SOOOOO Thankful For coupons and All Ive learned from other Couponing Bloggers :))) Hope you have a Wonderful Week of Savings!!! :) Oh almost forgot to mention Thanks to Publix and "Give a day Get a Day" my Family will be going to Disney for Free this summer!!! Yay!!! I am donating 15 Non perishable items per family member and we all get a days pass at Disney World!!! If you're interested there is still time to get in...just Google "give a day get a day" :))))))))

3 comments:

  1. YEY! I love Stockpile pictures, I need to find something like that. We have most in the Garage, but we only have those cube wire shelves and they don't work to well. If i pull on it, it sways, but I'm too cheap to buy anything! Ive been keeping my eye out on craigslists Free section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) Im the same way ~ one mans trash is def. another mans treasure :) My neighbors just left this in their shed...they said we could have what ever we wanted that they left :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--that is a blessing! Even the garage is a blessing--no garage or basement here, makes it hard.

    ReplyDelete